FS: Microphones and Keys

Dave Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Tue May 6 20:04:11 EDT 2003

Here are some microphones and keys for sale. Prices do not include
shipping unless
specified.

Turner P-9D Dynamic Microphone

.$40
Dynamic Microphone made in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. This mike works and is in
excellent
condition.

Photos:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/p9d2.gif
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/turner_dynamicmike.jpg

Astatic DN-500 Bullet Microphone

..$45
I am not sure if this is the original finish or not as I have never seen
one in gray. The unit is in very good condition with no major scrapes or
dings. It has been tested and sounds good. The chrome is nice and
un-pitted. The connector is a 3 prong Amphenol. This microphone fits
into my type "G" and "UGB" Astatic D-104 Microphone stands
Photos:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bulletmike.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bulletmike2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/connector.jpg

E.F. Johnson Base Station Microphone

..$25 plus shipping
Good condition and working. Has a modular (telephone-type)connector.

Photos:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/johnsonmike2.jpg

Vibroplex Black Base Original.........$80 plus shipping
The serial number is 134612 which dates it to 1944 and manufacture in
New York City. This bug needs a good cleaning. It is missing the weights
and one of the terminal screws. Replacements parts are available from
Vibroplex.

Photos:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/vibroplex_original.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/vibroplex_original2.jpg

U.S. Army Signal Corps Flame Proof Key J-5-A

.$75 plus shipping
Flame Proof Key J-5-A made by L.S. Brach Mfg. of Newark, NJ. This is a
W.W.II key in very good condition.

Photos:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/flameproofkey.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/flameproofkey2.jpg

I will ship overseas.

You can check my user ID "n7rk" on Eb*y
for a reference as to dealing with me.

Thanks for looking and 73,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK                   http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector Extraordinaire preferring
Hallicrafters, National and what ever else looks interesting!