KUDOS / Good guy report: W8EK

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Thu May 8 17:41:16 EDT 2003

Hiya fellas, I just bought something from Ken Simpson, W8EK and wanted to let
you all know what a pleasure it was dealing with Ken.

The item was sent out in a timely manner. It was exactly as described and arrived
in perfect shape, sooner than I had expected!

My hat is off to W8EK for being honest and fair - a great fellow amateur!

You can buy from him with confidence and get a fair price.

Brian Carling, AF4K