Friend looking for 'boat anchor' SSB transmitter

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Thu May 15 22:12:41 EDT 2003

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a good friend at work who is looking for a tube-type SSB
transmitter to team up with his Drake 2B receiver.  If you have a
candidate, please send me the particular's to me and I will forward them
to him.  His price range is up to $150 and he is looking for a nice,
fully-operational unit.  It does not need to be, I think, 100% original
---- just nice and clean and well maintained.  No junkers, etc - he has
some of those already!

Thanks for looking.

73