FS: Drake TR4 Transceiver

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Nov 3 14:05:13 EST 2003

FOR SALE:
Drake TR-4 Transceiver - Looks excellent.
Comes with the original manual. Front panel and case both look immaculate.
All dials work as they should, and the knobs are all original.
I do not have the power supply so cannot test this, but it is
believed to be in good shape. Everything is there and it looks clean.
I will supply with a Shure hand mic that needs to have the plug
wired up.
Available for $195.00 plus shipping

Pictures and details at:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/happysurfer/radios.htm