DX-100 Followup (60 watts out)

Wally Gibbons rockwall at SOURCEONEINTERNET.COM
Sun Nov 30 22:46:18 EST 2003

Well, after fiddling with the transmitter for a while, I put my 100 watt
slug in the Bird wattmeter instead of the 250 watt one. Flipped the
plate switch, and the DX-100 buried the needle to the right. My 250 watt
slug is dead, or at least terribly inaccurate. The transmitter runs 100
watts out with 190ma final current. That's more like it!

Now to find the best deal on another slug......

Thanks for the comments!

Wally Gibbons