wtd to buy Heathkit crystal pack

ken kuzma ke4mg at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 30 06:00:46 EST 2003

Hi

I am in the process of a SB-401 restoration and would
like to fin d a heterodyne crystal pack for this radio
.I believe that the
hw100,hw101,SB400,sb401,sb300,sb301 and sb303 used the
same crystals (the sb303 crystals are mounted on a
board) I would also need the sideband crystals from
beneath the chassis. If you have any you wish to part
with please let me know price including shipping. Will
also consider complete parts radio of either of these
mentioned models if the price is right.
Thanks
Ke4mg

http://shopping.yahoo.com