AM Gear for SALE

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Mon Sep 1 11:53:25 EDT 2003

I have the following for sale:

NC303...Excellent condition..Has a Xtal Cal..Front panel is perfect condition.
Works well...$400.00 Has original Manual.

Johnson Ranger II..Perfect condition. Has been totally restored by Dee W4PNT.
All mods were made including the drift mod. I paid $600 for this restoration
and $300 for the xmtr..Asking $700.00. Has copy of the manual and all mods
are documented.

Johnson Thunderbolt...Also in Excellent condition...Front panel , Meters
etc perfect.
  There are a few blemishes on the cabinet. Comes with original manual.
Paid $900 and asking $900..
Has full output power and comes with Johnson Swamping attenuator.

Would recommend pick up or will travel  up to 250 miles to deliver if  you
buy all.  There is a pix of all on my QRZ
lookup page.Will take $1900 for all of the above.

Best 73's  Bob W1PE
Mesquite, TX 75149