FS: Gonset Communicator III - 2 Meters

Dave Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Tue Sep 2 22:56:35 EDT 2003

Gonset Communicator III - 2 meters. ..........$100 plus shipping
This is a separate receiver and and crystal controlled transmitter which
I believe is from the late 1950's or early 1960's. I fired up this radio
and heard my signal generator and a few slope detected FM signals on 2
meters after hooking up an antenna. I do not have any 8 MHz crystals for
2 meters so I was unable to test the transmitter. The radio appears to
be complete. It does have a number of scratches. I don't have a manual
but they are available from a number of sources on the Internet.

http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/gonset_com3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/gonset_com32.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/gonset_com33.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/gonset_com34.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK                    http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector Extraordinaire preferring
Hallicrafters, National and what ever else looks interesting!