Copy of Penson's 'Heathkit' book (first edition) available

Neil McKie n.mckie at BENDCABLE.COM
Mon Sep 8 00:10:58 EDT 2003

  Until recently, I didn't realize anyone would be interested in
 old Heath-quits as we used to call them.

  5 years ago, I handed a friend some Heath-quits of mine hoping I
 would never see them again.  Yesterday they bounced - I got them
 back.

  One looks to be a W5-M ?? W5M ?? oh well, someone knows ... other
 model numbers I won't even guess.

  Also, are some 4-125 tubes, a 4-1000, and many, many other tubes
 like 3B28, 3B29? and more ... now I gotta go through, sort them
 all out and decide what to do with them.  Ever heard of a 7C5, I
 have a few of those too.

  Neil McKie - WA6KLA