Radio and Television News

Pete Petersen wy7z at JUNO.COM
Tue Sep 30 22:26:50 EDT 2003

For sale - The following Radio and TV News magazines are unmarked and in
very good condition, except for a little damage to some spines, and
appear to have had little use:
Feb. to Dec. 1956
Jan. to Dec. 1957
Jan. to Dec. 1958

Price $10 per year. For the media mail rate add $5 for one year, $8.00
for two years or $11.00 for all three years. If you want faster but
pricier parcel post or priority mail tell me your zip code and I'll get
the cost.for you.

Pete Petersen