FYI: ARRL video demonstrates BPL Catastrophe...

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Thu Apr 1 18:22:21 EST 2004

Actually John, you are apparently mistaken about this being an
April fool joke. There are probably just too many people
accessing it.

If you look at the ARRL site it clearly shows that that IS the right URL.

See:
http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/HTML/plc/#Video