VIK-II REFINISH

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at VELOCITUS.NET
Mon Apr 5 19:00:45 EDT 2004

Att: Mark, Russ & other Vik-II owners
Thought best to make this an open mail so ALL will know my decision on refinishing this radio.

FOR NOW,.... I will do the panel only (gloss clearcoated) for $230. As of today there is no minimum numbers for I have lined up 5 or 6 panels to do.... cash put on the table!  For cabinet refinish I suggest you have done yourself. Thats my drethers, frankly. That cab & top will have to be powder coated or a "time consuming" wrinkle black (Harley Davidson paint @ $20. per can!!).We have a way to powder coat cabs. But I dont know the costs yet.

I will do only the standard, common 2 color Vik-II panels. No CD's or some other panel that is uncommon.. In other words layout will consist of Ranger gray top half & Ranger burgandy bottom half (like my factory rig).

I think all know the quality of my work. If you want to look @ what I have done over the last 4 yrs, check out my web page.
Vry warm regards
Dee
http://w4pnt.8k.com