D-104 & HW-101

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Mon Aug 2 21:00:30 EDT 2004

Hook it up to a dummy load in the SSB position.
Take screwdriver and short from connector
body to each of the two pins in turn. One will key the rig...that's the one
to go to the switch. The other will be audio. Naturally, the
body of the connector is grounded.

John K5MO

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=BOATANCHORS