microphone connector

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Sat Aug 21 00:16:39 EDT 2004

Glen,

I have a complete Vocaline CB system somewhere with numerous units, cords (AC & DC), mics, even original base station and mobile antennas.  The only problem is which box and which storage unit.  Taking a photo of the mic connector will be easy, find it in the first place will be the hard part.

Did you find a manual?  I didn't get a single bit of documentation with these units.

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com