A learning Development... re: eBay

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Sat Aug 21 20:39:38 EDT 2004

Not so. I used them extensively until they started to charge a commission for
their services, perhaps 3 years ago. In general, the service did work well most of
the time. Now, I can do just as well manually, free, but at the cost of being
on-line at the auction closing time. When they changed over, they wanted a credit
card as a payment mechanism. For THEIR fees, ot for the auction payment. I closed
the account with eSnipe at that time, demanded they erase my PW records, and have
never gone back.

Sorry, you are wrong.

-John