VLF Radio for sale

George WB6YEC wb6yec at COX.NET
Fri Dec 10 10:44:30 EST 2004

I have a very nice VLF radio that I do not need. It is a Military RCA (RadiomarineCorporation of America) R-597/SRC-7. It can be rack mounted, has built in speaker, but needs small external supply (6V and about 250 DC).

I am trying to determine its value. It is from an Estate of a 96 year old ham who passed this year. It hears good on all four bands from 14 to 650 KHz.

Any help out there?

Thanks! George, WB6YEC