Destroyed S-38D -- Remnant Anyone?

doc kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Wed Dec 29 17:19:58 EST 2004

Well, the S-38D has been run over by a Chevy Astro van!

It was all packed and ready to ship and I asked the kiddies
to put it *in* the van.  They, of course, just set it down
behind the van "But Dad, we thought you were going to load
the van!" Uh huh ... Sigh.

Picture available.

Anyhow, I have the chassis (generally intact), the face
trim, a couple of tubes (including one original black metal
Hallicrafters), a bottom cardboard w/the original labels
taped to it, and the four knobs with silver inserts.

Pictures available.

Sad to see it destroyed, sure hope someone can make use of
what is left!

If you want what is left it is $15. including shipping conus.

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
A blessed and joy-filled New Year to all!

West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Hallicrafters, Heathkit, Homebrew, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life: http://www.gospelcom.net/twr/
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!