FS SOON: PAIR ALTEC 1568A PWR AMPS

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at VELOCITUS.NET
Sun Feb 1 19:09:29 EST 2004

Hi friends
I am presently refurbing (recapped ++) a pair of 1568A tube (EL-34s) monoblock amps. These will be "plug & play" w/ 60 day service warranty. However, sale is final. Am giving Friends on this list 1st go before listing @ auction. I will provide pics of coarse. I have refinished the front panels (Altec green) except the center panel piece. Because of the "0ffset" print I'm not able to refinish this. But they both are in respectable condition. The chassis on both have been cleaned but nowhere nr mint. They got somne age coloring. But the "screening" is pretty good. Both amps have the original Peerless transformers & have been refinished. Both are nice amps & will perform well & meet specs. I will include a copy of specs & schematic, etc. PRICE $600. FOR THE PAIR, firm. There were a pair on ebay couple months ago that went for $760 (if I recall).

Let me know if interested.
Dee Almquist