Swan 117X, 14C and VX-2 for sale

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Feb 20 08:56:02 EST 2004

FOR SALE: Swan 117X and 14C Power Supplies.

This are the universal Swan power supplies for
117V AC and 13.8V DC as follows:

These are mechanically linked together. Looks like they
could easily be seperated. I am not sure if it was
commonly interconnected this way, but here they are!
There are no cables with the power supplies.
The dual power supply is available for $79.00 plus shipping

I will seperate them if you wish.

Picture:
http://www.af4k.com/imag/ham/SWAN11B.jpg

Swan VX-2 VOX unit - can be used with the Swan 350, 400, 500 etc.
Plug-in unit attachjes to rear of transceiver and has three
variable controls for delay, gain etc. Excellent condition.
Available for $35.00 plus shipping

Picture:
http://www.af4k.com/imag/ham/vx2.jpg

This is older, used electronic equipment that may have
seen many owners.  It works now, and it should not arrive DOA.
As such, no guarantee is either expressed or implied.
So don't infer one. I will insure for loss in transit.
If equipment fails to arrive a claim will be filed.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. Make sure
you are getting what you want BEFORE you agree to buy.
Please ask questions and look at the pictures if you are
uncertain. All equipment leaves here as described and is
packed very well.