Transformer rewinding :=(((

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Sat Jan 17 18:51:27 EST 2004

Yesterday I posted a question about Selenium rectifies. Thanks to all who
replied, but it gets worse.

:=(((

The fuse in the WS 19 AC Power Supply had been jumpered and the transformer has
died. This is a potted assembly  of transformers and chokes in a rectangular
steel case with soldered seams, roughly 6" in each dimension.

Does anyone know who is capable and reasonably priced to undertake a rewinding
of such a puppy ?  I suppose it's fruitless to ask if anyone has a spare lying
around, but if you do, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
-John