Wanted-PLC info

Linden, Jerome jlinden at SJM.COM
Wed Jan 21 16:53:53 EST 2004

If you just do a internet search on Google you'll get all kinds of
information such as:
http://www.broadbandreports.com/shownews/29506

JR...K7PUR

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of LORNE BARBER
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:44 PM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Wanted-PLC info

Can someone please refer me to a site where I might obtain some
fairly simplistic information regarding PLC, especially as to
how it may affect Ham Radio and short wave listeners.

Thanks es 73
Lorne VE7BOX

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential or legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not a named
addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.