FS: Collins 51S-1 Receiver

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Fri Jan 23 17:05:38 EST 2004

Hi folks,
    My local club is selling this 51S-1 for the widow of a local ham.
It's a "Round Emblem", s/n 5221.  I have been thru it quite well last
month, and have been using it some in the meantime.  It is in good
operating and cosmetic condition.  I've detailed some work done on it at:
http://www.nbarc.org/ForSale.html
with pix & other info on it.  It is in nice condition, the only
blemish I note is that there may have been a tag affixed with
adhesive to the top left of the panel.  I think the dry-brush
technique would make it nearly invisible.
    The price is $1500 plus shipping, incl. good manual copy.
You may see it at: http://www.nbarc.org/ForSale.html
    I'll answer any questions, etc, to the best of my ability.
thanks, 73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC
BoatAnchors appreciated here