Settlement Printer QSL Cards Update

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Thu Jul 1 18:53:53 EDT 2004

FYI guys - these cards that Gary WD4NKA makes are all
hand-made and very labor intensive. Done on a kewl old
hand press. They are nothing like the plastic cookie-cutter
cards you get from most modern QSL printers.

Bear with him if he takes a while to get your order done -
but it's worth the wait!

If you think I do strange things with crystals - the latest was
retro-fitting half a dozen 160m and 80m phone band crystals
into old FT-171B holders for a guy's BC-610 -
THAT is KEWL too!

73s - Bry, AF4K