Leeds Electronics

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Jul 5 09:21:39 EDT 2004

Thanks for the tip. FOr everyone's use I have added them to the national directory
of
"BOATANCHOR HAUNTS" and old parts suppliers at:

http://www.af4k.com/mega/boatanch.htm

As you travel around it's nice to be able to drop in to some of these cool old shops
that still sell surplus radios, parts and "junque."

73s to all - Brian, AF4K