TUNING CAPACITOR FOR NC 57

John King jbkking at MTAONLINE.NET
Tue Jul 20 21:09:44 EDT 2004

Does anyone have a parts NC 57 receiver? I received a nice NC 57 today that was damaged when the audio output transformer came loose and lodged between the main tuning cap rotor plates and the cabinet. The rotor plates will not mesh and tge tuning cap doesn't work.

I am not sure what kind of job it would be to change out the tuning cap, what do you think? Is a cap available? Please advise. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW