National Receiver Labels

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 24 23:44:51 EDT 2004

I just got through uploading the photo of the label
for the National receivers that I have reproduced.
Frankly, Comcast has really "screwed up" their
websites.  If you had a website before about a month
ago you cannot update anything without a whole lot of
hastle!  When you "click" on their edit function it
comes up with a message that you haven't created a
website using their new "Wizzard"!  But, the website
comes up fine.  Just cannot edit it on line like you
used to be able to do!  Real pain in the posterior to
update now!

Anyway, the photo and a description is the very last
link on the Zcomco home page (it is way too much work
to even think of moving the photo from anywhere except
the very bottom).  The URL is listed at the end of
this message.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH