FS: Leather Tower Climbing Belt

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Jun 2 11:53:11 EDT 2004

It's Antenna Season...  FOR SALE:

Leather Tower Climbing Belt - by Klein Tools.
Excellent condition. has loops etc. for holding tools while
working on a tower.
In my opinion this is the best type of belt. I have used the
nylon webbing ones and the harness types. I find the old
fashioned leather clinmbing belt to be FAR more comfortable
to use and you can lean into it so that it supports your
back better.

Has the regular adjustable buckle and two
large steel rings for attaching lanyard (not included) that goes
around the tower. New cost around $76.00
Available for $36.00 plus shipping

Picture and details at:
http://www.af4k.com/miscpart.htm