Bill Orrs' Books

Jim & Karen jimllp at CET.COM
Fri Jun 4 23:53:36 EDT 2004

Hello Orrin and others.  I don't have the complete story on The Radio
Handbook but here is the info from my collection.  Still looking for
something before 1939.  Jim

                         THE RADIO HANDBOOK
        AUTHOR(s)          PUBLISHER    YR and EDITION
      Smith, Jones +     Radio, LTD     1939 6th ed
      Smith, Dawley +    Editors & Eng. 1941 8th ed
      Smith,Dawley,Jones       "        1942 9th ed
      Dawley                   "        1947 11th ed
      Orr                      "        1959 15th ed
        "                      "        1967 17th ed
        "                      "        1970 18th ed
        "                      "        1978 20th ed
        "                 SAMS          1981 22ND ed
        "                   "           1987 23RD ed

Radio, LTD was the publishers of Radio Magazine which became Editors and
Engineers as far as I can tell.