FS: Yaesu HF Twins, FL-101 and FR-101

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Jun 6 19:07:50 EDT 2004

FOR SALE:
YAESU HF TWINS - FL-101 and FR-101 transmitter and receiver.
Nice pair of older rigs. the FR-101 receiver is all complete.
These cover 160m through 10m amateur HF bands.
The FL-101 has the covers missing. Otherwise it's all there,
and the internal electronics looks good. Both untested.

You can see the FL-101 Specifications here:
http://www.rigpix.com/yaesu/fl101.htm

FR-101S receiver information is here:
http://www.rigpix.com/yaesu/fr101s.htm

I will sell the FL-101 for $95.00 plus shipping.
I will sell the FR-101 for $225.00 plus shipping.
Or buy both together for $300.00 plus shipping.

Picture and details at:
http://s88932719.onlinehome.us/radios.htm