F/S Butternut Vertical

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Tue Jun 8 23:29:42 EDT 2004

For sale, never used, never out of the house, Butternut HF9V and counterpoise kit CPK.  The silent key had started assembly of  a few pieces in his recreation room, not tightening fasteners but quit during assembly. I have gone through all the parts and can guarantee they are all there. The assembly manual is included. Price of these items is listed at $540.  Oriiginal box is missing but I will furnish a new box(s)  to ship.  Any missing parts though there are none, I will buy.  I can mail jpeg photos but that don't show much. Nine bands, 80 through 6 are covered.  I have used this same type of antenna before and believe it to be the best in it's class. Estimated weight 25 #.  Price $250.00 plus shipping. from 98661.  All e-mails answered. Someone buy before I list it on e-bay! Fred W7PRV