FS GPR92A !!!

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at VELOCITUS.NET
Sun Mar 7 21:08:44 EST 2004

FELLOW AM'RS / COLLECTORS
A good friend asked if I would list this for him. He has ISP problems & cant seem to upload anything to our lists @ present.  A VERY rare Rx. TMC GPR 92A. There may have been 115 of the GPR 92 made. This is an "A" model & I have found almost nothing on these How many made? Far less than 115 I'm sure. Condition.... overall 9.5!! His asking price... sit down guys.... $4500. + shipping. Frankly I wouldnt ship it. I would go get it. Any hi end collectors out there? I cant swing it but, man, what an Rx!

Any series enquiries I will put in touch with fellow ham Steve in Akron, Ohio.
73 es Dee