Plea to Boatanchor Posters

Mike wb9iog at REVEALED.NET
Wed Mar 10 14:38:32 EST 2004

Dave Merrill wrote:
> Unlike the QTH.NET lists, the Boatanchor reflector does not add
> the list name to the subject line.
when there is no subject I often can't tell
Dave
I take a different point of view. If the sender is to lazy to put a
subject matter heading it can't be worth my time.
I delete ALL missing this information. Occasionally I might look to
see the content and 99% of the time it's junk.
I use mail washer myself, works well. (free)

Mike
Iowa