SX-100

joe k7mks at COMCAST.NET
Fri Mar 12 13:40:53 EST 2004

A SX-100 Mark I that I bought at a local hamfest appears to have had some sort of mod between the last IF Xfmr and the Detector tube area.  The addition of several components including a few diodes leads me to believe someone tried to add some sort of product detector circuit.  The AM-CW switch was changed from a SPST to a DPST toggle. Is there anyone on the list thast is aware orf some sort of product detector mod fopr this receiver.  Thanks, Joe k7mks