WRL INFO

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at VELOCITUS.NET
Thu Mar 18 19:31:39 EST 2004

Hello Fellow Am'rs
This message is to inform all that I now have my own screen printing machine +. After eight months of part time machine shop work, my machinest son finished a most versetile two color screen press. Its slick! This will open up for me opportunities to expand panel refinishing that,until now just wasen't possible to do. My first expansion interest (from Rangers, Valiants, R390(A), Johnson 500, Hammar 180(A) is possibly WRL panels, etc. First, is there a site where WRL worshippers reside? Any of you own WRL txs? Any one interested in WRL refinishing, 300s, 400,s 500s? The main thing from my standpoint is how many WRLs are out there of each model? I have only owned 2 rigs, therefore I know very little about the line. I'm not really looking for any more total restoration projects. I jave over a years restoration sitting on my shelf to do now. But refininish & screen printing might be something I can handle. Any comments appreciated guys.
Warm 73
Dee
.