FS: HQ-150 & SP-200 Super Pro

paul hendershott pjhender2002 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 30 12:29:34 EST 2004

Hi Folks,
I'm dopping the prices of two very nice Hammarlund receivers.

The HQ-150 works perfectly, looks 9+ by my est, and has been completely de-oxit's and aligned. Asking $325 and I will meet anyone half way up to an hours drive from Chicago.

The Hammarlund SP-200 super pro has an almost perfect front panel and the black cabinet is just missing some paint on the top, but otherwise looks great. The receiver plays loudly with rich full audio. Also included is the separate hard-to-find power supply and  a new power cable I recently constructed. I will throw in a very nice free Hammalund art-deco speaker to anyone who picks this unit up at my home QTH just outside Chicago. I can also arrange to meet anyone up to an hour outside Chicago. Asking $350  pics available.

73
Paul w9bbr