Defending Against Viruses [Was: letter]

Larry Roohr LARRYR51 at COMCAST.NET
Mon May 31 10:46:29 EDT 2004

I'll ditto on that. Our company made a descision to use Linux in our
factory, and so I was dragged kicking and screaming to Linux, now I'm
very glad I did. I run Mandrake 10.0, the install was seamless and gui
driven. The office app's are fine (and free, www.openoffice.org), the
scientific app's are great and free, try scilab at www.scilab.org as a
free matlab replacement (there's a windows version too), used it last
week to calculate possible cap values on the output side of the audio
xformer in my Viking II I'm just finishing up. Mozilla has email and
browsing nailed (free). The more I use it the more I like it.

Havn't tried any of the ham app's yet, do you have any links doc?

Larry, kz0e