Vomax info

peter A markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Fri Nov 5 13:15:47 EST 2004

Jim Fisk, Editor-in-Chief of Ham Radio Magazine, did a review of this
speech processor designed by Max Fuchs which evolved into the Vomax
series, SBP-3, SBP-3C, and SBP-4 (there may have been others), in Ham
Radio Magazine in June 1976, page 30. Max originally worked for National.
Neither the article nor the manuals for these various models ever
included a complete schematic for the various models that I can recall.

Pete, wa2cwa
www.manualman.com