Scatched clear plastic

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sun Nov 14 15:22:48 EST 2004

Have had great success removing scratches in plastic especially Heathkit
meters by using a cloth polishing wheel in my drill press.
Of course use polishing compound that comes in a stick.  Follow by using
automotive wax and lots of polishing.  You can remove some fairly deep
scratches this way.
Wayne;
W4GBW