Paper Labels

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Wed Oct 6 15:35:23 EDT 2004

Alan

There is a product called Un-Do that will let you remove and reuse pressure sensitive labels.  It works on things like the new postage stamps.  I don't know if it will work on old labels or not.  It is worth a try though.  You can find it at WalMart etc.

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com