Tubes wanted

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 12 17:47:23 EDT 2004

After looking at various tubes possibilities for my
Brent-Daniel 1929 Lighthouse Service transmitter there
doesn't seem to be that many available.  The main
problem is that the filaments are wired in parallel
and thus have to use the same voltage.  Since the
transmitter was basically brand new when I obtained it
I do not want to make any modifications.

Therefore, a possible tube line-up is a 50, 10, and
801.  All use 7.5 volts for the filaments.  Looking
through my tube stock (of which I do have a pretty
good supply of tubes from the 1920s and 1930s as well
as tubes from the later period) I do not find any one
of these.  As such, I am looking for one each 10, 50,
and 801.  I have all sorts of tubes to trade including
power tubes.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH