Homebrew Novice Transmitter

Jim Bowman jimbowman at SEANET.COM
Sat Oct 16 06:37:44 EDT 2004

Right on, Ed. I have a copy of the 1963 edition of the "UNDERSTANDING
AMATEUR RADIO", and the rig is in there. The book also describes a 100
watt rig using a 6AG7 driving a pair of 1625's. Also, there is a simple
amp using a pair of 1625's in parallel for 150 watts.

Alan, if you can't lay hands on the book, e-mail me direct with your
mailing address, and I will try to mail you a copy of the info on your
rig.

73 all around,

Jim W7HPK