"Understanding Amateur Radio"

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Sat Oct 16 21:31:02 EDT 2004

That brings back memories.  It was the first book my father got me about radio when I was a kid.  I wore that poor book out reading it over and over.  Spent many a happy hour salvaging parts from old TV sets to stock my junk box for the projects.

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com