ARRL Ruins the AM, CW and DIGITAL bands.

John w2agn at W2AGN.NET
Wed Oct 27 08:31:08 EDT 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Brian Carling wrote:

> I believe that we ar being betrayed. I smell a rat.
> A multi-million dollar one, that has seduced
> Newington. My ARRL representatives have ignored my
> comments and many others. The ARRL Digital Committee
> has ignored sound advice, and members resigned in disgust.
>
> It's too late, BUT we will remember this sell-out behavior
> the next time that there is an election of ARRL officers!

Sadly, our "elected" officers are simply "pap for the masses." The
decisions are made by the "Executive Committee," led by Dave Sumner. The
so-called "Directors" have no power whatsoever.

---
+-+ +-+ +-+ +-+ +-+  John L. Sielke
+-+ +-+ +-+ +-+ +-+  http://w2agn.net