ARRL Ruins the AM, CW and DIGITAL bands.

peter A markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Wed Oct 27 20:59:40 EDT 2004

Great response and should help (cough) clear the air of misconceptions on
how this stuff really operates. Of course, for some, it doesn't make any
difference; the ARRL never does anything right and there's always a
conspiracy going on.

Pete, wa2cwa