Books on Boatanchors?

W6CUX w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Sep 2 19:07:06 EDT 2004

Electric Radio Magazine has just what you are looking for. They have two
pages of listing (including a new Penson book) and at a 10% discount. Back
issues are available at www.ermag.com

73, Stu W6CUX

From: "Mark Sykes" <mark at MARKSYKES.NET>
To: <BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 2:55 PM
Subject: Books on Boatanchors?

Chuck Penson wrote a great book that gives descriptions, pictures and
chronologies of all of Heathkit's amateur products.  I would like to read
about other companies; could some of you suggest similar books for
Hammarlund, Hallicrafters, Collins, National, etc.?  I'm interested in
something that will give me an overview of the equipment from those
companies more so than a history of the company itself.

Thanks,
Mark Sykes
KD8RG