Books Wanted

Orrin Bentz minmar at 2Z.NET
Mon Sep 6 12:36:40 EDT 2004

 Hello

  I am looking for the following books. If you have any of them that you
wish
 to go to an appreciative, good new home give me a shout.

  "Analog Circuit Design: Art, Science & Personalities; 1995; J.
Williams
  "Troubleshooting Analog Circuits"; 1995; R. Pease
  "RF Design Guide: Systems, Circuits & Equations"; 1995; P. Vizmuller
  "Practical RF Design Manual"; Doug Demaw   ARRL
  "Vacuum Tubes"; 1948; K. R. Spangenberg; 1st. Ed.
  "Single Sideband, Priciples & Practice"; Pappenfus, Bruene et al
  "Antenna Engineering Handbook"; Johnson & Jasik; 2nd. Ed.
  "Handbook of Physics"; 1958; Condon & Odishaw; McGraw Hill
  "Basic Electronic Instrument Handbook; 1972; C. Coombs
  "Reference Data for Engineers, Radio, Electronics, Computer &
Communications";
      1985; ed. Jordan; Howard Sams
  "Signals & Systems"; 1987; B. P. Lathi; Berkley-Cambridge Press
  "Electronic Circuit Design"; 1987; Savant & Roden
  "Advanced Electronic Circuits"; 1978; Tietze & Schenk;
Springer-Verlag - Berlin

 I am always looking for good books on circuit design especially on
receivers and
 test equipment.

 Regards

 Orrin Bentz                            "Keep em Glowing"
 47.1234703  93.5748444