WTB: Microphone Plug

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Mon Aug 22 13:16:36 EDT 2005

Alan,

There are links to sources for various connectors on my web
site  http://www.boatanchor.com/reference/connector.html
If a 1/4" plug won't fit, it is probably the .206" PJ-068 type.
There are several variations listed on the page for the
plugs in straight, right-angle, and military versions.

Click on the links in the "Sources" column to go to the
vendors web sites, or to the part by clicking on the
part numbers.

73
James True N5ARW