FREE and FS - Old Transistor testers

Brian AF4K bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Aug 26 22:22:36 EDT 2005

 I offer the following for your consideration.

The first one is free for postage:

B & K Model 162 Transistor and FET Tester - useful
gadget.
A neat little tester by this excellent company. Use it to test and
evaluate a wide variety of NPN and PNP Bipolar as well as
FET Transistors.
Checks a number of parametes. Comes with the instruction
manual.
Part of the paint is rubbed off the front, but otherwise it looks
to be
in great shape. I have not tried it but it does come on. Might
work OK
but selling it as-is for a very fair price:
Available for free plus shipping.

See:
http://www.af4k.com/testgear.htm

The second is a classic piece of HICKOK test equipment with the
cool tolex covered real wood case & carry handle.

HICKOCK 850 TRANSISTOR TESTER
Unit is in very good, working condition. Makes complex
evaluations
of a variety of parameters. Comes with the instruction book.
Typical excellent Hickock quality with dual meters, looks
great.
Sturdy wooden case coverered in leatherette and has nice
chrome handle.
120V AC operation.

Was $65.00 reduced to $45.00 - now blowing it out fast for
$29.00 plus shipping.