[Boatanchors] URM-25D

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Dec 1 17:48:50 EST 2005

Phil -

There is a collection of manuals for the URM-25D generator at

<http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/military-kg7bz/urm25/>

There was also a collection of notes by Dallas Lankford that was
published by the Hollow State Newsletter about 20 years ago.  I don't
know if HSN is still around, but I have a copy of the notes here
somewhere if you haven't already gotten them.   It consists of about
10-12 pages of handwritten notes with sketches of some boards and
disassembly procedures.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake C-Line Service Manual