ARRL Bandwidth Proposal

Brian bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Dec 12 20:40:32 EST 2005

Then please show us what they did, other than form a
behind-closed-doors ad hoc committee to ramrod this thing!

On Mon Dec 12 10:39:57 PST 2005, Larry Knapp <kc8jx at YAHOO.COM>
wrote:

>> I refuse to believe this notion that the A.R.R.L. has "without
>> having first
properly consulted with radio amateurs on the matter".

They DID consult - with two people out of the rest that
were set to benefit financially from promoting WINLINK.
One or two of the other committee members resigned in disgust
and for good reasons. If you would read about this instead of
refusing to see what is going on, you might feel differently.

Sorry for drifitng us off topic.
I am going back to rearranging the DX100, DX60, SX101 and
other pleasant radios!

73 de AF4K